Today is brought to you by Classic Stampin’ Pad Night of Navy with Winter Woods.
This is a more classical look Christmas card and would be great for the men in your life.
What You Will Need:
- Stamp Set – Winter Woods Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Embellishments – Galvanized Buttons and Silver Metallic Thread
- Colouring – Frost White Shimmer Paint and Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder
- Ink – Versamark Pad and Night Of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Card – Shimmery White A4 Card Stock, Silver Foil Sheets, Night Of Navy A4 Card Stock, Whisper White A4 Card Stock and Whisper White C6 Envelopes
- Tools – Aqua Painters, Heat Tool, Stamparatus and Simply Shammy
- Adhesive – Liquid Multipurpose Glue and Glue Dots
Winter Woods Basics:
- Cut card base to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut Silver Foil to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Cut Shimmery White to 13.9 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Stamp the trees on the Shimmery White with Night of Navy ink
- Splatter Frosted White Shimmer paint now or after you have attached the Night of Navy piece
- Cut Night of Navy card to 9.5 cm or 3 3/4″ wide and tear across and adhere with Multipurpose Liquid Glue under the trees
- Use Versamark Ink to stamp sentiment then heat emboss with Silver Emboss Powder
- Adhere this layer to the Silver Foil and those two layers to the card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Use a Glue Dot to affix some Silver Metallic Thread to the lower side of the Night of Navy, then attach a Galvanized Button with a Glue Dot
- Cut a card insert to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Use Night of Navy ink to stamp on the card insert and the envelope. Adhere the card insert inside the card
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.