Hello and my apologies for the late post today. I’m back from my New Zealand holiday. We packed so much into the three weeks and had a wonderful time with many new experiences. Today I have Wishing You using the First Frost Clear-Mount Bundle
Don’t forget Stamps & Kits are 10% off until 11.50 pm tonight (AESDT)
I just love this bundle and it will carry over after the Holiday Catalogue ends. You will no longer be able to save 10% as it won’t be bundled.
Tip: Buy the bundle and save 10% (First Frost Clear-Mount Bundle)
Tip: Try using your stamp sets and Framelits or Thinlits with different Textured Impressions Embossing Folders.
Here I have used the Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder for the background, however, any number of Stampin’ Up! embossing folders would work really well as a background.
Don’t forget to stamp the inside of your card and the Whisper White C6 Envelopes.
Tip: Stamp the insert and Whisper White C6 Envelopes when you have your images inked up for the elements on the front of your card
Wishing You Basics
- Cut the card base using Whisper White A4 Thick Cardstock to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″. This is a landscape card.
- Cut your first layer using Merry Merlot A4 Cardstock to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Cut your second layer using Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 13.9 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″.
- Run this piece through the Big Shot with the Big Shot Platform and using the Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Adhere all layers to the card front using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Using Merry Merlot Classic Stampin’ Pad stamp 2 small flowers and 1 large flower onto Whisper White A4 Card Stock and die cut using the Big Shot and Big Shot Magnetic Platform
- Use Tranquil Tide Classic Stampin’ Pad to stamp 2 large leaves and 2 of the dotted type leaves onto Whisper White A4 Card Stock and die cut using the Big Shot and Big Shot Magnetic Platform
- Stamp the sentiment using Merry Merlot Classic Stampin’ Pad onto Whisper White A4 Card Stock and die cut using the Big Shot and Big Shot Magnetic Platform
- Die cut using the Big Shot and Big Shot Magnetic Platform 1 larger label in Merry Merlot A4 Cardstock 2 of the long leaves using Whisper White A4 Card Stock
- Adhere the 2 labels together using Liquid Multipurpose Glue and then add Tear & Tape Adhesive to the back. Add the Tranquil Tide 1/4″ (6.4 Mm) Velvet Ribbon to this in a ‘Z’ fashion ensuring the velvet side is upwards
- Add the other elements using Glue Dots
- Finally, adhere the sentiment element to the front of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Cut a card insert using Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″ and stamp as desired and also stamp on the Whisper White C6 Envelopes
- Adhere the card insert inside the card using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.