Welcome to my blog again today. This week the Latte Girls are celebrating World Card Making Day/Week with projects to inspire you.
For this card to celebrate World Card Making Day I used:
- Christmas Gleaming Bundle
- Sweet Silhouettes Dies
- Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder
- Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper
World Card Making Day-Week
This is a great week to send a card, even if it’s just to touch base with someone. If you make handmade cards, why not celebrate by donating a bundle to charity, the local hospital, women’s shelter etc. I’ve donated about 50 to my local community centre – Southlakes Community Services. It helps them raise funds for the various community programs they have running.
Use the punches from Christmas Gleaming Bundle tp punch out different baubles.
Tip: Use left-over strips of Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper to decorate the inside of the card.
More World Card Making Day-Week
- Use the branch from Sweet Silhouettes Dies with Mossy Meadow A4 Cardstock to die-cut some leaves from which to ‘hang’ the baubles
- Add the Night Of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker’s Twine with rolled up Mini Glue Dots
- Mask off the sentiment from Christmas Gleaming Bundle then punch out with your chosen punch from the bundle
Tip: Get more from your punches and sentiments by masking or using Stampin’ Write Markers to colour the parts you want
SPECIAL FOR WCMD to Oct. 30 2019
Email me – libby@libbystampz or message me for this deal. Australian Residents only
WANT TO MAKE THIS? YOU CAN!
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details.
Apply the current Hostess Code when placing orders up to $250
ALSO, EARN SHOPPING REWARDS FROM ME!
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…