I have two more cards from my You Can Make It Waterfront Live with Libby on Tuesday and an edited version of the video, for you today.
Did you see the two cards I posted on my blog here on Thursday? They are from the same set and made during this video.
I share tips on:
- Stamping your envelope and the inside of the card in one motion
- Ways to store your stamps when you’re busy and don’t want to stop to put them away
- How to tie a bow
- Ways to move the twine up and down the card
- How to tie a reef or flat knot
- Plus many more….
You Can Make It Waterfront
These are the Memories & More Note Cards and Envelopes. They’re quick to make and would make a great gift too. Mint Macaron and Blackberry Bliss ink with Nature’s Twine combine to finish these note cards off.
- Tie some beautiful Stampin’ Up! ribbon around them
- Use a Stampin’ Up! acetate box
- Decorate a C6 Whisper White envelope and enclose them
- Make a box using the Envelope Punch Board
- Make a Gift Bag using the Gift Bag Punch Board
- What packaging solutions do you have? Leave me a note in the comments and you may win a prize
You Can Make It Waterfront Basics
- Memories and More Whisper White Note Cards and Envelopes (small)
- Stamp all images in Mint Macaron
- Stamp all sentiments in Blackberry Bliss
- Use the various colours in Nature’s Twine to embellish the cards
- Stamp on the inside of the note card and on the outside of the envelope using an image from the set
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
See products used for today’s projects below in the clickable links and shop Online 24/7!
Have you got your 2018 – 2019 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalogue yet? No? I have 2 ways for you to get yours, order it today or download it. Click on the appropriate image below.