Welcome to the Latte Girls freshly Brewed Blog Hop, for another week. This week we’re inspiring you with projects on You’re Lovely. How often do you need to create a card or project to tell someone they’re lovely? Could be for something they did or just to let them know you are thinking of them! Well, hop along with us today to see some ideas you may be able to use.
For this card I have used:
- Tea Together Cling Stamp Set (Occasions Catalogue)
- Butterfly Gala Photopolymer Stamp Set (Occasions Catalogue)
- Tea Time Framelits Dies (FREE from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure with a $180 purchase)
- Whisper White 5/8″ (1.6 Cm) Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon (Annual Catalogue)
- Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies (Occasions Catalogue)
Don’t forget for every $90 you spend you can choose 1 free item from Sale-A-Bration Brochures 1 & 2. Click the banner above to see what’s available.
Cut a card base of Card Stock A4 Coastal Cabana to 29.7 cm x 10.5 cm or 11″ x 4 1/4″ then score and fold in half.
Turn the White Vellum A4 Card Stock so the embossed images are facing away from you and then colour with Stampin’ Blends
- Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack for the leaves
- Mango Melody Light Stampin’ Blends for the flower centres
- Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack for the flowers and the teapot
You’re Lovely Basics
- Cut the White Vellum A4 Card Stock to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Die cut elements using the Tea Time Framelits Dies and adhere these with Glue Dots
- Adhere the White Vellum A4 Card Stock to the front of the card with Glue Dots
- Stamp the sentiment from Butterfly Gala Photopolymer Stamp Set in Versamark Pad and use White Stampin’ Emboss Powder then heat set it. Die cut using the Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies. Adhere this to the front of the card where desired using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Tie a bow using Whisper White 5/8″ (1.6 Cm) Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon and adhere using Glue Dots
- Cut a card insert of Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″ and stamp a single flower using Basic Gray Classic Stampin’ Pad. Stamp also on the Whisper White C6 Envelopes. Colour with Stampin’ Blends
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
BLOG HOP PARTICIPANTS
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.